HUAWEI held a new product launch event in China to introduce its foldable flagship, the HUAWEI Mate Xs 2, and announced a range of new devices for consumers, including the new MatePad SE tablet, which features a 10.1-inch display and runs on HarmonyOS 2.0.
The Huawei MatePad SE sports a 10.1-inch IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1200p) resolution. It has thick bezels around the screen and an 80 percent screen-to-body ratio. The device is 7.85 mm thick and weighs around 450 grams. It has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage under the hood. The device is geared toward a younger audience and includes interactive elements such as a children’s playground and a learning center. On the other hand, the tablet comes with a 5100mAh battery for prolonged usage.
Harman Kardon’s cutting-edge audio technology is integrated with Huawei Histen 7.0 sound effects on the tablet. The device runs on the latest in-house operating system, HarmonyOS 2.0. There are two versions of the device: Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + LTE. In terms of camera specs, it has a 5MP primary camera and a 2MP front camera for selfies and video calls. In addition, smart features include dark mode, eBook-mode, Super device support, etc.
HUAWEI MatePad SE (2022) specifications in Qatar
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) LCD display with 16.7 million colors and 70% Color Saturation (NTSC)
- Octa Core HUAWEI Kirin 710A 4G with Mali G51
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Operating system: HarmonyOS 2
- Cameras: Rear 5MP, f/2.2 aperture, autofocus, Front: 2MP, f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G, Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, USB Type-C support
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Distance monitoring sensor, Gravity sensor
- Speaker: Two-channel dual large-amplitude speakers, Harman Kardon tuning
- Supports: OTG, Wireless projection
- Battery: 5100 mAh
- Colors: Dark Blue
HUAWEI MatePad SE (2022) Price in Qatar
The HUAWEI MatePad SE comes in a dark blue color and is priced at 1499 yuan (QAR 830 approx.) for the WiFi-only variant and 1699 yuan (QAR 935 approx.) for the Wi-Fi + LTE variant. It is available to order and will go on sale in China starting May 6th.