Update: March 30, 2022: Press renders of the OnePlus 10R has surfaced, thanks to the same tipser Yogesh Brar. It resembles the realme GT Neo3, and there is no alter slider.
Earlier this month, OnePlus confirmed that it will be one of the first to use the Dimensity 8100 SoC in its phones. Reports from China revealed that the specification and design will be similar to the GT Neo3. It was believed that this phone could be the Nord 3. However, now according to tipster Yogesh Brar, this will be launched as OnePlus 10R. Earlier rumours said that the phone will be powered by Dimensity 9000.
Based on the renders of the phone from pricebaba, the phone is rumoured to remove the alter slider, making it the first in the OnePlus number series to do so.
At the MWC, OnePlus confirmed that it will launch a phone with 150W SUPERVOOC technology developed by the OPPO Q2 2022, and the leaked roadmap revealed that the phone is expected in May.
OnePlus 10R rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9SP sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging