POCO is all set to launch the F4 GT, the company’s new gaming phone and the successor to the F3 GT globally in an online event on April 26th. This should be the rebranded version of the Redmi K50 Gaming Edition that was introduced in China in February, but it should come in different colors while retaining the specifications.
POCO F4 GT rumored specifications in Qatar
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + 10-bit display, MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 (6400Mbps) RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 (6400Mbps) RAM 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, f/1.65 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX596
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, JBL Audio quality certification, Symmetrical four-unit wideband speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.5x 76.7 x 8.5mm; Weight: 210g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 120W fast charging
The POCO F4 GT launch event on April 26th starts at 8PM GMT+8 (3PM Qatar Local Time), and should be live streamed on its social channels. The company will also introduce new AIoT products at the event.