realme 11 Pro (RMX3770) and 11 Pro+ (RMX3740) have been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a 6.7-inch FHD+ curved OLED display, which should have a 120Hz refresh rate, similar to the 11 Pro series. It shows a different rear camera layout.
It doesn’t reveal the exact processor details yet, but according to rumours, it will be a new MediaTek processor that will be introduced in the coming weeks. The 11 Pro+ is said to feature a 200MP rear camera, and the 11 Pro is said to use a 108MP rear camera.
realme 11 Pro and 11 Pro Plus rumored specifications in Qatar
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ curved OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate,
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core processor
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM / 16GB with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- realme 11 Pro – 108MP rear camera, 2MP portrait camera
- realme 11 Pro+ – 200MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- realme 11 Pro – 16MP front-facing camera
- realme 11 Pro+ – 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.6×73.9×8.2mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, Dual -frequency GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery
The realme 11 Pro series Qatar is expected to be introduced sometime in Q2, 2023, so it could be May or June in Qatar.