realme Qatar just announced the C55, the company’s latest smartphone in the C series in Indonesia, as it had promised. The phone features a 6.72-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole.
The company also highlights the mini capsule, a software feature that offers important information such as phone charge status, low battery warning, data usage, as well as steps and walking distance for the day more seamlessly than ever before.
The phone is powered by Helio G88 with up to 8GB of RAM and additional 8GB of virtual RAM. It has a 64MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 63 minutes.
realme C55 specifications Doha Qatar
- 6.72-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 680 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:165.6×75.9×7.89mm; Weight: 189.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
realme C55 Price & availablility in Doha Qatar
The realme C55 Qatar comes in Sun Shower, Rainy Night and Rainforest colors and is priced at QR 600 (US$ 162 ) for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 256GB model costs QR 750 (US$ 195). It will go on sale in Indonesia starting from tomorrow, March 8th.