After rumours and teasers, realme has confirmed the launch of realme C55, the company’s next C series phone in Indonesia on March 7th. The company highlights the camera and memory since it will come with a 64MP rear camera with features such as bokeh flare portrait and AI color portrait features, up to 8GB of RAM with 8GB of additional virtual RAM, and up to 256GB internal storage.
realme has also confirmed 6.72-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen with a punch-hole front camera, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, and a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 63 minutes.
The company also highlights the mini capsule, a software feature that offers important information such as phone charge status, low battery warning, data usage, as well as steps and walking distance for the day more seamlessly than ever before.
realme C55 specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 680 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.89mm thick
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
The realme C55 will come in SunShower and Rainy Night colours. We should know the price when it is launched next Tuesday.