Xiaomi held a launch event in China where the company has launched Redmi K50 Series of smartphones which consists of Redmi K50 and K50 Pro along with other IoT products. The Redmi K50 is equipped with a 2K Dolby Vision OLED display that refreshes at 120Hz, a new 5nm MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC, a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor with optical image stabilization, and support for 67W fast charging.
The K50 has an all-new stainless steel VC with a total area of 3950mm² and a T-shaped design that covers 72% of the motherboard. These materials, along with other heat dissipation materials such as 7 layers of graphite, copper sheets, and thermal paste, constitute a 3D dissipation system to support maximum performance for the device.
Additionally, there are integrated X-axis linear motors that enable immersive vibration in-game. Besides, an infrared remote control and multi-functional NFC are provided.
Redmi K50 Specifications in Qatar
- ✅ 6.67″ 2K (3200 x 1440 pixels) 120Hz OLED screen, up to 480Hz touch sampling rate; contrast ratio: 5,000,000:1; Supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10/10+; 16,000 levels of automatic brightness adjustment, up to 1200 nits peak brightness; protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- ✅ MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- ✅ 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB /256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- ✅ Android 12 with MIUI 13
- ✅ Dual SIM
- ✅ Rear cameras: 48MP Sony IMX582 (1/2-inch sensor) main sensor OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, 2MP macro lens and Flicker Sensor; Video recording up to 4K at 30fps
- ✅ Front Camera: 20MP Sony IMX596 sensor; Video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- ✅ Dimensions: 163.1 x 76.15 x 8.48 mm; Weight: 201g
- ✅ USB Type-C audio, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- ✅ IR sensor, X-axis linear motors for immersive haptics
- ✅ Dual 5G support (n1/ n3/ n5/ n8/ n28a/ n38/ n41/ n77/ n78 bands), Wi-Fi 6 (2.4/5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5) | NavIC:L5, NFC
- ✅ 5500mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging support
Redmi K50 Price in Qatar
Redmi K50 comes in four colors including Black, Silver, Iridescent, and Green and comes in three variants, 8GB+128GB at RMB 2,399 (Rs.28,681 / US$ 377 approx.), 8GB+256GB at RMB 2,599 (Rs.31,078 / US$ 409 approx.), 12GB+256GB at RMB 2,799 (Rs.33,469 / US$ 440 approx.). It is available to order and will be available in China from March 22nd.