Apple just announced the new iPhone SE, the company’s latest smaller iPhone, as expected. The successor to the older iPhone SE that was introduced back in 2020 comes with a 4.7-inch HD Retain screen with Haptic Touch and still retains the Touch ID fingerprint sensor below the display. However, this replaces the A13 Bionic with the A15 Bionic and also adds 5G support.
It has a Ceramic Shield protection that was introduced in the iPhone 12, has a glass and aluminium design, features a single 12MP camera with 4k video recording with features such as Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Deep Fusion, and Portrait mode from the iPhone 13, and a 7MP front camera with 1080p HD video recording. The phone also has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance.
Apple iPhone SE 2022 specifications in Qatar
- ✔ 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- ✔ Six-Core A15 (2 performance and 4 efficiency cores) Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 4‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- ✔ 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- ✔ iOS 15
- ✔ Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- ✔ Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- ✔ 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- ✔ 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- ✔ Touch ID Fingerprint sensor
- ✔ Built-in stereo speakers
- ✔ Dimensions: 138.4×67.3×7.3mm; Weight: 144g
- ✔ 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- ✔ Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 15 hours video playback
Apple iPhone SE 2022 Price in Qatar
The new iPhone SE comes in Midnight, Starlight and (PRODUCT) RED colours and is priced at QAR 2080 for the base 64GB model, slightly more than the QAR 2020 launch price of the 2020 model. It also comes in 128GB and 256GB models priced at QAR 2320 and QAR 2790 , respectively .
It will be available to order in more than 30 countries and regions, including India from Friday, March 11th and will roll out starting from March 18.