Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is now available for pre-order in Qatar, So lets check some important details of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra before buying in Qatar.
If you are likely to upgrade to the S22 Ultra, then I highly recommend you consider ordering during this pre-order period since that is when Samsung offers the most generous trade-in offers and additional offers (free storage upgrade and/or credit to spend on accessories).
The S22 Ultra in Qatar starts from QAR 4749. There are four standard colors available (Burgundy, Phantom Black, Phantom White, and Green) that may arrive by February 25 with Samsung.com exclusive colors of Graphite, Sky Blue, and Red that are showing a three to four-week shipping date.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S22 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS IN QATAR
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1/Exynos 2200
- Main display: 6.8 inches, 3088 x 1440 pixels resolution (500PPI), Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O with adaptive 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating system: Android 12 with OneUI 4.1
- RAM: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256/512GB/1TB internal storage options
- Cameras: 10MP rear f/4.9 telephoto with 10x optical zoom and a second 10MP f/2.4 telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, 108MP f/1.8 wide-angle camera, and 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide camera (120 degrees field-of-view). 40MP f/2.2 front-facing under-display camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, UWB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dust/water resistance: IP68 rating
- Battery: 5000mAh non-removable with fast wireless charging. Wireless PowerShare is also available.
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9mm and 228 grams
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom White, Green, Burgundy, Graphite, Sky Blue, Red
Samsung Exynos 2200 vs Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 specs and features in Qatar
The most important new Exynos 2200 features to be found on the Galaxy S22 models:
- First hardware accelerated ray tracing (RT) and variable rate shading (VRS) in a mobile chipset
- Samsung Xclipse GPU based on AMD’s RDNA 2
- 4nm Samsung EUV production method
- 10 Gigabit 5G modem with sub-6GHz and mmWave connectivity
- 4K@120Hz refresh rate display resolution support
Here’s a list of the most important new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 features:
- X65 5G modem with 10 Gigabit download speeds.
- First 18-bit image signal processor for mobile.
- First 8K HDR10+ video capture for mobile.
- Mega low-light capture snaps 30 images and merges the best parts into one shot.
- Always-On ISP for fast face unlocking and locking.
- 7th Gen Qualcomm AI Engine for voice analysis and Leica Leitz Look bokeh filters.
- Bluetooth Low Energy audio features like broadcasting, stereo recording, and voice back-channel for gaming.
- First platform with Android Ready Secure Element support, the new standard for digital car keys or drivers’ licenses.
|Snapdragon 8 Gen 1||Exynos 2200||Exynos 2100||Apple A15|
|Production process||Samsung 4nm EUV||Samsung 4nm EUV||Samsung 5nm EUV||TSMC 5nm 2nd gen|
|GPU||Adreno 730, 30% faster and 20% more frugal||Ray-tracing Samsung Xclipse 920 with AMD RDNA 2 architecture||ARM Mali-G78||Apple custom quad-core (5-core on the iPhone 13 Pro models)|
|Modem||X65 5G modem (integrated)|
up to 10 Gbps over 5G
Global iSIM multi-SIM card support
|Samsung 5G modem (integrated)|
5G downloads up to 10Gbps (mmWave), 5.1Gbps (sub-6GHz), or 3Gbps (4G LTE), 8xCA
Uploads: up to 3.67 Gbps
Downloads up to 7.3Gbps (mmWave), 5.1Gbps (sub-6GHz), or 3Gbps (4G LTE), 8xCA
Uploads: up to 422 Mbps
|Qualcomm X60 5G modem|
|AI co-processor||7th Gen Qualcomm AI Engine||FP16 NPU||Tri-core NPU, up to 26 TOPS||16-core Neural Engine, up to 15.8 TOPS|
|Video encode||8K HDR10+||Up to 8K decoding: 60fps with|
10-bit HEVC(H.265), 30fps with
10-bit VP9, AV1
Up to 8K encoding: 30fps with
10-bit HEVC(H.265), VP9
|8K HDR at 60fps|
4K HDR at 120fps
|4K HDR+ at 120fps|
|Features support||QHD+ @144Hz or 4K@60Hz display refresh|
Demura and subpixel rendering for OLED uniformity
First 18-bit ISP, mega low light capture merges 30 images in one shot for brighter, sharper pictures
Qualcomm FastConnect 6900: Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-fi 6E (up to 3.6GBps)
|4K@120Hz or QHD+ @144Hz display refresh|
up to 200MP in single camera mode, Single-camera 108MP @30fps, Dual-camera 64MP+ 32MP @30fps
Integrated Secure Element (iSE) to store private cryptographic keys
AMIGO performance optimization technology
|UFS 3.1 storage support for up to 2.9GB/s speeds|
Single-camera up to 200MP
up to 16 GB DDR5
Variable 120Hz display refresh rate
Cinematic Mode video bokeh
Machine learning capable of 15.8 trillion operations per second