After several product launches in China, it looks like the firm will be adding another A series device to the list. A new mid-range phone called the OPPO A1 5G has appeared on China Telecom, TENAA, and Geekbench listings, revealing the looks and complete specifications of the device.
The OPPO A1 5G’s (model PHS110) rear panel looks similar to that of the recently launched Reno8 T 5G, which has a dual-ring camera setup. It is expected to pack a 6.72-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and will be powered by the Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It will run Android 13 out of the box.
The phone will have a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP front camera inside a center punch hole. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A1 5G expected specifications in Qatar
- 6.72-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen, 90 Hz Refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB RAM with 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.6×76.1×8.25 mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
OPPO A1 5G Expected price in Qatar
The pricing of the OPPO A1 5G is expected to come in Cabernet Orange, Ocean Blue and Sandstone Black colors.
It is expected to be priced around 2,099 RMB (QAR 1100 approx.) for 8GB+256GB model while the 12GB+256GB model is expected to cost 2,299 RMB (QAR 1220 approx.). It will soon be launched in China. We have no update on Qatar Release.