OPPO K10 has debuted in India today. It marks the return of the company’s K-series of smartphones. The OPPO K3 was made official in India in 2019. After a gap of a couple of years, the brand is now back with a new K-series phone for the country. The K10 is a mid-range phone that offers specifications identical to those of the Realme 9i.
OPPO K10 specifications and features in Qatar
The OPPO K10 has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a punch-hole design. The screen has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device boots into the Android 12 operating system and ColorOS 11.1. The power button located on the right side of the phone is integrated with a fingerprint scanner.
- ✅ 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz adaptive (30Hz/45Hz/48Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz) refresh rate
- ✅ Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- ✅ 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- ✅ Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ✅ Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- ✅ 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- ✅ 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- ✅ Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- ✅ 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- ✅ Dust and splash resistant (IP54)
- ✅ Dimensions: 164.4×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- ✅ Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- ✅ 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
OPPO K10 price in Qatar
The OPPO K10 has arrived with a price tag of Rs 14,990 (QAR 720) in Qatar for 6GB+128GB edition. It costs Rs 16,990 (QAR 812 ) for the 8GB+128GB variant. It is not available in Qatar yet.