Realme is gearing up to introduce the GT Neo3 smartphone in China soon. Today, the company has posted the first image of the phone that shows the phone with dual stripes of a racing track that represents performance and speed, which the company calls Le Mans. This reminds us of the iQOO phone’s Legend edition. It is in purple colour.
Realme already confirmed that the GT Neo3 will be the first smartphone to support 150W UltraDart Charge technology that can charge from 1% to 50% in 5 minutes, and 100% in 12 minutes. The phone also got certified by TENAA in China that revealed a RMX3560 model with a 5000mAh battery and the RMX3562 model with a 4500mAh battery and support for 150W UltraDart fast charging.
Realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase yesterday confirmed 5000mAh battery, 80W fast charging and 188g weight for the phone.
Realme GT Neo3 rumored specifications in Qatar
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS , NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W fast charging / 4500mAh (typical) / 4360mAh (minimum) battery with 150W fast charging
The realme GT Neo3 is expected to be introduced later this month.