Along with the Xiaomi 12 series smartphones Qatar, Xiaomi also introduced the Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro TWS earbuds for the Qatar/global markets. It features 10mm dual-magnet dynamic driver with sectional DLC coating, support for Bluetooth 5.2, dual-device connectivity, and LHDC 4.0 audio codec.
It offers up to 40dB hybrid active noise cancellation with three ANC modes, or choose Adaptive mode which let the earbuds adjust automatically based on the ambient noise level. The earbuds also feature Transparency modes, so that users can remain aware of their surroundings while on the move.
The Dimensional audio feature creates a 360° soundscape, reproducing a next-generation audio experience similar to theaters, says the company. When set to track head movement mode, each individual sound detail retains its position, creating a true-to-life 3D experience as listeners move their heads. However, the Immersive sound and Track head movement are available only on selected Xiaomi and Redmi devices, says the company.
Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro specifications in Qatar
- Bluetooth 5.2 BLE, SBC/AAC/LHDC 4.0 codecs
- ANC depth: Up to 40dB; ANC modes: Light, Balanced, Deep, Adaptive
- Transparency modes: Enhance Voice, Transparency
- Dimensional audio with track head movement
- Dust and Water resistant (IP55)
- Dimensions: Earbuds: 34.01 x 20.38 x 23.22mm; Battery case: 65 x 48.5 x 24mm
- Standalone battery life of up to 6 hours (single charge); 24 hours (with case)
The Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro comes in Carbon Black and Gloss White colors, is priced at $269 (QAR 980 approx.) and will roll out soon.