After rumours and teasers, realme has confirmed the launch of its realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition smartphone, the company’s first smartphone with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 on July 12th. The phone already got certified by TENAA last month, revealing the complete specifications and the design of the phone that looks similar to the realme GT Neo3.
The company recently said that it sold over 2,000,000 units of realme GT Master Edition series golobally since the launch.
realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition rumored specifications in Qatar
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED 10-bit display, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera, OIS, 50MP Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.3×74.3×8.2mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 100W fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it launched next Tuesday.