Realme just announced the Realme Pad X, the company’s latest mid-range tablet in China, as it had promised. It as an 11-inch 2K LCD screen with 84.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, and runs Realme UI 3.0 for Pad based on Android.
The Realme Pad X Qatar has an 7.1mm ultra-slim metal body, has a 105° ultra-wide front camera, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, Smart PA and packs a 8340mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
In addition, there are two accessories, the realme stylus and the realme Smart Keyboard. The stylus supports 4096-level pressure sensitivity, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 360° hidden button and has magnetic charging. They keyboard has can pair with the tablet over Bluetooth, has 1.3mm key travel, comes with multi-function shortcut keys and is made of skin-friendly and environmentally friendly leather.
Realme Pad X specifications in Qatar
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) 2K LCD screen with up to 450 nits brightness, DC dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512 with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 3.0 for Pad
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP 105° ultra-wide front camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio Certified
- 7.1mm thick; Weight:499g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 8340mAh battery (typical), 33W fast charging
Realme Pad X Price Qatar
The realme Pad X comes in fluorescent green, sea blue, and star gray colors, is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 192 / QAR 700 approx.) for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 6GB + 128GB model costs 1599 yuan (US$ 237 / QAR 870 approx.).
The realme stylus is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 74 / QAR 270 approx.) and the Smart Keyboard is priced at 399 yuan (US$ 59 / QAR 215 approx.). These are available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st.