Realme today confirmed the launch of realme V25, the company’s budget 5G smartphone, will be introduced in China on March 3rd. The teaser has confirmed triple rear cameras, including a 64MP main camera for the phone. Realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase recently confirmed that the company will release a co-branded Forbidden City by Guochao.
This could be the RMX3475 that was certified by TENAA recently. The specifications look similar to the Realme 9 Pro, but this is said to replace the ultra-wide camera with a depth sensor.
Ralme V25 rumoured specifications in Qatar
- ✔ 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- ✔ Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- ✔ 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- ✔ Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ✔ 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with, f/2.4 aperture
- ✔ 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.05 aperture
- ✔ Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- ✔ 3.5mm audio jack
- ✔ Dimensions:164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- ✔ 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- ✔ 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The realme V25 is expected to come in Black, Blue and Aurora gradient colors.
Realme also confirmed that it will introduce the Buds Q2s, a cheaper version of last year’s Buds Q2 TWS earbuds alongside.