Nubia has introduced the RedMagic 7 Pro, the company’s new flagship gaming phones for the global markets, after it was announced in China in February. The phone has a 6.8-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 960 Hz multi-finger touch sampling rate, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with nubia’s signature cooling system, with its built-in turbofan.
The phone has under-display camera (UDC) technology, with tripod-shaped pixel arrangement and wave-shaped electrode wiring. It also includes seven layers of high-transparency materials, a built-in UDC Pro screen display chip, and more. Operated by the ACE circuit design, the entire screen is perfect for display and shooting.
There is a 500Hz touch sampling shoulder triggers, with a response speed as low as 7.4ms. The shoulder triggers make use of a five-channel high performance custom IC to enable a smoother gaming experience and also support a variety of complex actions that can all be custom-made by the player. The anti-sweat and ergonomic design of the shoulder triggers make them more comfortable and ensure their accuracy throughout the player’s gaming experience.
The Obsidian version includes cool lighting effects featuring RGB breathing lights. The Supernova edition comes with the famed built-in turbofan that can be seen through the transparent back. The phone has a 5000mAh dual-cell battery, but the global version has a 65W quick air-cooled charging port with a 65W GaN charger.
Red Magic 7 Pro specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 960 Hz touch sampling rate, 10bit color depth and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 600nits brightness, DC dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5 6400 RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 3.1) internal memory
- Android 12 with Redmagic OS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP Under-screen camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dual Smart PA, 3 mics
- Dimensions:166.27×77.1×9.98mm ; Weight: 235g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 65W fast charging, Quick Charge 5 Technology
Pricing and availability
The Redmagic 7 Pro in Obsidian color with 16GB RAM, 256GB storage costs $799 (QAR 2909 approx.) / €799 / £679 and Supernova color with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage costs $899 (QAR 3273 approx.) / €899 / £759.
The REDMAGIC 7 PRO will be available for order from April 27, 2022 on the official REDMAGIC website with an early bird offer from April 22, 2022.
The Redmagic 7 Pro will be available in the following countries and regions:
- The UK
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada and the United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab