Sony’s Xperia 10 lineup has been going on for over three years at this point and a new model is said to arrive later this year. Leakster @OnLeaks posted renders of the upcoming Xperia 10 IV which depict a familiar design to the outgoing Xperia 10 III with a tall and narrow 6-inch flat OLED screen and triple camera around the back.
Sony Xperia 10 IV Specs in Qatar
- ✔ 6.0-inch flat OLED display
- ✔ Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 Chipset with Adreno 619L GPU
- ✔ 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM
- ✔ Android
- ✔ A Triple Rear Camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama.
- ✔ Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Dual front-firing speakers
- ✔ Dimensions: 153.3 x 67.3 x 8.4mm (9.0mm including rear camera bump)
- ✔ 4000mAh with USB Type C charging
The phone’s listed dimension come in at 153.3 x 67.3 x 8.4mm and it features flat side compared to the more rounded ones on its predecessor. We can also spot a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Based on the leak the phone will offer stereo speakers, the same Snapdragon 690 chipset and a 4,000 mAh battery.
The 10 IV will retain the headphone jack while details on its camera setup are not provided. Xperia 10 IV is said to arrive in Black, White, Mint Green, and Berry Blue colors with a starting price of AED 1,100 which rounds out to QAR 1095
The Sony Xperia 10 IV is expected to be released in the mid of 2022, so we’ll have to wait for additional information.