Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, successor to the Galaxy A32 surfaced in renders a few months back. Now the press images of the smartphone have surfaced that confirms the design that resembles the renders. This shows an Infinity U notch, quad rear cameras and more. Earlier rumors revealed IP67 ratings and 25W charging for the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G rumored specifications in Qatar
- 6.4-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa CPUs) Exynos 1200 processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C audio
- Water resistant (IP67)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4860mAh (minimum) battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price in Qatar
The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is expected to be introduced in coming weeks.
The Galaxy A33 5G is rumored to cost 369 Euros (QAR 1480 approx.), for the 128GB version.