After rumours, vivo has confirmed the launch of X Fold 2, X Flip and vivo Pad 2 in China on April 20th. The X Fold 2 is the company’s third generation foldable, after the X Fold and the X Fold+.
The vivo Pad 2 is the successor to last year’s vivo Pad, and the X Flip is the company’s first flip phone. The company is not updating the X Note this year.
The X Fold2 has an ultra-durable water drop hinge, which not only reduces the thickness and weight, but also makes the creases of the giant screen less visible. The hinge uses durable aerospace-grade materials and has passed 400,000 Rheinland certification.
Like the previous generation, the X Fold2’s internal and external screens feature an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensors.
vivo X Fold2 rumored specifications in Qatar
- 8.03-inch (2160 x 1916 pixels) 2K+ E6 AMOLED LTPO display with 1-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1800 nits brightness
- 6.53-inch (2520 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ E6 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1600 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- OriginOS 3 based on Android 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Sony IMCX866 sensor, OIS, Zeiss T* coating, V1 chip, 12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, 12MP telephoto camera, OIS
- 16MP front camera on the inside and outside
- In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on the inside and outside
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual band), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4800mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
vivo X Flip in qatar
The vivo X Flip is a vertically foldable phone screen with a large outer screen. The phone is said to be powered by Snapdragon 8+Gen 1 SoC, 32-megapixe front camera, 50-megapixel IMX866 rear camera with OIS, Zeiss T* optical lens and built-in vivo Zeiss professional imaging system. It is said to packs a 4400mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
vivo Pad2 rumoured specifications in qatar
- 12.1-inch 2.8K LCD 16.10 screen with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP secondary camera, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 258x189x6.6mm;Weight: 580g
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, NFC
- 10000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
We should know the price of these devices when they go official next week.