Along with the Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi also introduced the top-end Xiaomi 13 Pro smartphone at an event in China. The phone features a 6.78-inch 2K flexible E6 Samsung AMOLED LTPO screen with peak brightness of 1900 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, has support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. It also offers, 1920Hz PWM dimming.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with 3400mm² large VC liquid cooling area. There is 1016 ultra-wide band vibration motor and is redesigned in waveforms for hundreds of scenarios to create a new haptics experience, said Xiaomi.
The phone has triple 50MP rear cameras with the main camera featuring a 1″ ultra-large Sony IMX989 sensor, Leica optics, 8 aspherical lenses, ALD ultra-low reflectance coating, lens edge ink coating, a new cyclic olefin material, and a spin-coated process IR filter to achieve the same optical quality as Xiaomi 12S Ultra. There is also support HyperOIS.
The new Leica 75mm focal length 75mm telephoto features a floating focus lens design that takes reference from the optical path design of SLR lenses and innovatively divides the six lenses into two groups, the rear three of which have a strong focusing ability and could float inside the lens group when focusing, thus achieving a large focusing range of 10cm to infinity within a limited travel distance, letting users shoot original 75mm telephoto and portraits, but also the super close-ups. There is also a 115° ultra-wide camera.
Furthermore, the blue color option of the phone has a new SKIN / nano-tech/ material that has a soft, excellent touch and fine texture, and is resistant to photodegradation and peeling even under prolonged sunlight exposure. The phone also has IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It has a 4,820mAh battery with supports 120W wired charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi 13 Pro specifications in Qatar
- 6.73-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ E6 AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz PWM dimming, up to 1900 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR5x 8533 Mbps RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with 1″ Sony IMX989 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, Hyper OIS, LED flash, 50MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 50MP 3.2X telephoto camera with f/2.0 aperture, 10cm~infinity focus distance, OIS, 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.6×8.38mm (ceramic) / 8.7mm (leather); Weight: 229g (ceramic) / 210g (leather)
- Dust and waterproof (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4820mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W wireless charging
Xiaomi 13 Pro Price in Qatar
The Xiaomi 13 Pro comes in Ceramic White, Ceramic Black, Flora Green (Ceramic) and Mountain Blue colors and is priced at QAR 2650 128GB 8GB RAM.
It is available to order from today, March 20th and will go on sale from March 20th in Qatar.