ASUS is all set to introduce the ROG Phone 7 series globally on April 13th. Now the ROG Phone with the model number ASUS_AI2205_D has surfaced on AnTuTu revealing scores of whopping 1346106 points leading the charts. It also reveals 16GB of RAM and 512GB storage, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and Android 13.
According to leaker Digital Chat Station, the ROG Phone 7 series will retain almost similar specifications as the Phone 6 including a similar display, camera and battery. It is said to get a new 32MP front camera, and also feature IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance.
ASUS ROG Phone 7 and 7 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.78-inch (2448 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 165Hz OLED 10-bit HDR 20.4:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage, 16GB / 18GB (ROG Phone 7 Pro) LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with ROG UI & Zen UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, 13MP ultra-wide camera, 5MP macro sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual front-facing speakers
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 240g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- Dust and water resistant (IP54)
- 6000mAh (typical) / 5800mAh (minimum) battery with 65W fast charging, Quick Charge 5.0 and PD 3.0 Charging
We should get the images of the phone in the coming days.