HTC has announced the Desire 22 Pro, the company’s first smartwatch with built-in VIVERSE platform, and the company says that it has the capacity to run 2D and 3D content on extended reality (XR) devices, as it had announced.
This looks just like any other mid-range phone with standard specifications. However, the Desire 22 Pro comes with a range of VIVERSE-related applications to
- Quickly enter the VIVERSE to trade digital assets through the market and create various shared virtual spaces.
- Easily create a VIVE Avatar, and support VRM standard full-body avatars. Users can use customized virtual avatars in various VIVERSE services to freely travel in art exhibitions, concerts, and business meetings and other various virtual activities and experiences.
- VIVE Wallet is a safe and easy way to manage personal virtual assets. Users can store their digital assets in VIVE Wallet, and they can also directly go to VIVE Market to purchase NFTs; in the future, Wallet can be regarded as their digital assets in VIVERSE Pass, own digital assets.
- VIVE app that perfectly integrates with VIVE Flow VR glasses.
HTC Desire 22 Pro specifications in Qatar
- 6.6″ (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 166.3 x 76.9 x 9.4mm; Weight: 205.5g
- Splash and dust proof (IP67)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4,520mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (up to 18 W), Wireless charging and reverse wireless charging (Qi compatible)
Price in Qatar
The HTC Desire 22 Pro comes in Gold and Midnight Black colours, is priced at NT$11,990 (QAR 1470 approx.) and will go on sale first in Taiwan starting from July 1st. It is also available for pre-order in UK, priced at £399 (QAR 1452 approx.) and will be available from August 1st.