Samsung officially introduced its 32-inch Smart Monitor M8 which was originally announced at CES 2022. This is a 4K (3,840 x 2,160px) resolution VA type LCD with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate. The panel is HDR10+ compliant and covers 99% of the sRGB color spectrum.
You also get built-in AirPlay 2, wireless Samsung DeX support as well as remote PC access functionality. There are two 5W speakers onboard and Samsung is also bringing a detachable 1080p SlimFit camera with tilt functionality.
Smart Monitor M8 runs Tizen OS and can act as a control hub for all your smart home devices. I/O consists of one micro HDMI port and two USB-C ports. You also get Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connectivity and a 65W USB-C output to power on connected phones and laptops.
The monitor weighs in at 9.4KG and comes in Warm White, Sunset Pink, Daylight Blue and Spring Green colors.Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will retail for $729 with the SlimFit Camera bundled.
Specifications: 32″ M8 UHD/4K Smart Monitor in Qatar
- ✅ Model: M80B
- ✅ Size: 32″ Inch
- ✅ Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- ✅ Resolution: UHD 3,840 x 2160
- ✅ HDR: Supports HDR 10+
- ✅ sRGB Coverage: 99% (Typ.)
- ✅ Brightness: Up to 400 nits
- ✅ Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.2, Wi-Fi 5
- ✅ Ports: 1 micro HDMI / 2 USB-C (1Up/1Dn) *Max 65W charging
- ✅ Speaker: 2.2CH (5W x 2 with tweeter)
- ✅ Camera: In-Box (FHD Cam.)
- ✅ Remote Control: In-Box (USB-C charging)
- ✅ Operating System: Tizen
- ✅ Other features: Smart, Samsung TV Plus, ConnectShare (USB 2.0), Web Service (Microsoft 365), SmartThings, Workspace, Game bar 2.0 and more
Pricing and availability in Qatar
The Samsung Smart Monitor M8 32″ is priced at $699.99 QAR 2545 approx.) and is now available for pre-order in several countries, including the US.
Speaking on the announcement, Kyounghoon Kim, Executive Vice President and Head of Design Team, Visual Display Business, Samsung Electronics, said,
We aspired to create a product capable of matching the lifestyles of all kinds of people and preferences, The M8’s color palette composed of four different colors was inspired by the theme ‘Shades of Nature”. Gazing at the clear blue sky on a bright sunny day, recharging in the lush green forest, or finally bathing in the glow of a sunset.